Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ahhhhhhh there’s too much info in the world.

Help me. I’m going nuts trying to keep up with everything that’s going on in the world. I need at least a dozen more of me or a fascist brain organiser that ruthlessly splits potential input into useful or not. But I’m so scared I will miss the one vital bit of info that will result in a Hugo Award winning novel or change my life. Ahhhhh. I have already decided I don’t give a stuff about Timor and Tibet, I’ve cut them out of my knowledge pool, while I do care about Iraq and Afghanistan. And I thought earth hour was a waste of reading time, while reading everything else about climate change. I read nearly everything that hints at predicting our future. Currently I am reading blogs of numerous people as I attempt to network my way into cyberspace - could every blogger please write less, and while you’re at it bold anything that might be important. Got to go now and find a self help book or webpage on how to solve my information gathering addiction.

No comments: